To improve the characteristic of the service to our readers we launched a utmost height blogs list for 2011 which have power to be reviewed here http://www.long-suffering-experience.com/index.php/multiple-sclerosis-ccsvi-fibromyalgia-and-solicitude-were-the-hot-healthcare-topics-at-the-persistent-experience-in-2011-but-what-act -you-want-in-2012/
We have the consciousness of being that this gives us the adroitness to do a number of things
Firstly we be able to track the areas you are self-seeking in and configure the site greater degree closely to your needs. Secondly we are using this blog and the monthly blogs that come after it to find out from you which subject you might like us to guard on The Patient Experience.
Last month’s five greatest number popular blogs on the site were
1) A discussion on the legalisation of marijuana for medical purposes. This is one of the solution topics especially in America. http://www.persevering-experience.com/index.php/should-therapeutical-marijuana-be-legal/
2) Multiple sclerosis is always of interest. This month a video Q&A sitting on Vitamin D and MS was the advance most popular blog – http://www.patient-experience.com/index.php/vitamin-d-and-multiple-sclerosis-your-questions-answered/
3) Pain is to the end of time an important subject and this month we looked at not partial treatments. http://www.patient-experience.com/integral part.php/a-pain-blog-the-diligent-experience-of-treatments/
4) Rheumatoid Arthritis Information was moved throughout to the site and got a not small amount of attention. http://www.enduring-experience.com/index.php/rheumatoid-arthritis-knowledge of facts/
5) In fifth place is a fascinating blog touching the best design of cutlery against people with specific disabilities http://www.quiet-experience.com/index.php/inclusive-dining-support-us-make-cutlery-more-user-kindly disposed/
Obviously we will still be tegument these areas in 2012 but we are biassed in what other subject might exist of interest and value to our readers.
Please practice the comments box below to make any suggestions as to subject concerning blog posts. If you are interested in doing a guest post please be excited free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we be possible to chat about your ideas in other thing detail.
Category: Pain management